CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

n.u.f.f.n.a.n.g.

Monday, December 31

31 December 07

31 December 2007

- new year's eve
- what i'm doin' ?????
- i'm working till 12pm...

4 the past 7 years here, I never worked night shift especially on any big ocassions such as New Year's Eve.

- what I'm doin' now ... playing games in office
- I download Monopoly Games, Scruff Games,Big City Shop and little big city shop
- I done with all my games

- 1st time in whole life .... working on the Eve..
- different environment

miss my baby a lot

- Received call from C. Abg. Sibuk aje wawa nak b'cakap... as per mormal die punya language mmg x sape faham .
- Aku cuma kata wait 4 me ....

KLCC view..

Ramai yang datang and macam ulat...
Jalan mesti jem
Hari nie balik mesti lambat
Tapi x pe sok keje 3pm
Nak jalan pun kena pikir 2 kali ...

Next time kalau New Year Eve's tolong jangan kuar blh tak ...

0 k.i.t.e. p.u.n.y.a. k.o.t.a.k. k.o.m.e.n.: