CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

n.u.f.f.n.a.n.g.

Wednesday, December 31

.D.a.d.d.y.,. .h.o.w. .w.a.s. .I. .b.o.r.n.?.

Daddy, how was I born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks

'Daddy, how was I born?' The father answers:

Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall,and since it was too late to hit the delete button,

nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Scroll down...You'll love this ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"You got Male"

2 k.i.t.e. p.u.n.y.a. k.o.t.a.k. k.o.m.e.n.:

eedany said...

KP,
Salam Maal Hijrah 1430H dan Selamat Tahun Baru 2009

Azam 2008 yg lalu dah tercapai? Kalau belum teruskan di tahun 2009. Jangan putus asa ok.

Goodbye 2008...
Welcome 2009...

XOXO...

rasp said...

hahahahaha a good one