CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

n.u.f.f.n.a.n.g.

Friday, January 23

.N.e.v.e.r. .L.i.e.s. .t.o. .a. .W.o.m.a.n..

Never Lies to a Woman

A man called home to his wife and said

"Darling, I have been asked to fo fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of my friends.

We'll be gone for a week.

This is a good aopportunity for me to get that promotion I've been waiting so could u please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box.

We're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up

" Oh !!! Please pack my new blus silk pyjamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is did exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he came home a little tried but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked

"Darling how many fish did u caught???"

"Yess... !!! Lots of salmons, bluegills and a few swordfishes.

But why you didn't pack my new blue silky pyjamas like I asked you to do?

Waiting for the answer huh

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


--

" I did as per you request.... They're in your fishing box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

0 k.i.t.e. p.u.n.y.a. k.o.t.a.k. k.o.m.e.n.: