CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

n.u.f.f.n.a.n.g.

Wednesday, September 3

take a break

this is hilarious.. even an Englishman could not construct sentences using numeric..

So, check this out

-Ah Meng was asked to make a sentence using1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to1.

-This is what he came up with...1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so Ipanic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him.Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.

-10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven.Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6.He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me togo climb 3 and jump down. I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but Idon't know what he 1.

**Oh! I forget to tell you the man I peep at yesterday is my boss.

0 k.i.t.e. p.u.n.y.a. k.o.t.a.k. k.o.m.e.n.: